Tuesday, March 16, 2010

At Home This Winter

Travel does not always mean away from home to exotic places. This winter, we stayed at home in Florida, and 'traveled' to the surrounding areas. Clearwater, FL has one of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S. That's where Al and I met 40 some years ago. I was vacationing and he came up to me and asked me to take his photo. Cameras have been one of my toys ever since!
This winter, we took time out to remove the carpets in our house and replace with stone tiles. Sometimes, you can come across an individual who has the gift of his trade, be it carpentry, tile installation, photography and so on. Not sure why we did not do this sooner.
Our kids had some major reconstruction done on their house this winter, which has given a much roomier feel. Sooooo, staying home can be an adventure, too!

No comments: