Sunday, September 4, 2011

Post Vacation Photo - IN THE SAFETY OF OUR SUBARU!

Our friend, Bob, sent us a photo he took while we were 'caravaning' in Yellowstone. Here is the story I submitted to Subaru...

IN THE SAFETY OF OUR SUBARU
Taking photos of wild animals can be tricky. We were traveling through Yellowstone National Park and I wanted to be camera ready when the moment came to 'shoot' the buffalo or other animals in the park. Soooo, I stood on the car seat, opened the sun roof and there I was 'camera ready' for the next animal phot-op. Our friends in the car in front of us captured me capturing what may come along with my camera. Enclosed is the photo taken of me in action in my Subaru! Note: the sign says "CAUTION - WILDLIFE ON ROADWAY"

1 comment:

Sebastian Gaydos said...

My family loves going to Yellowstone National Park! The nature itself is inspiring and breathtaking. You would really need a good camera and a car with a sunroof, just like a Subaru, for taking photos of the actual wild. It’s hard to capture great sceneries if you’re inside the car and can barely see anything.

Sebastian Gaydos